viernes, 21 de mayo de 2010

Art Trades and Coloring issues

















Hahaha this art trade was the FUCKING WIN!!! I has to say: I neves expected the overhelming response!, Thank you guys!!!!!

Attach some of the WIPs pícs, I are figuring how to do them better :P

Frist, Lt Kira for Dukenukem; then the "PG" rated pic of Bizarra and Golondrina, a character of Bluevenom in DA, a true Star in Earth...

A kiriban for Vicente; her character Delia Vilabela in a PutiLoli mode :P

And then a update on the Butt Flexing Raven :P; fucking DA7 I Havent figured how to update pics yet lol

More on her soon lol....

3 comentarios:

  1. Thanks again for the Vilabela loli, my friend. All the pics are delicious, specially this wonderfull Raven's ass. I could bite it!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'd like to thank you for the Delia's pic, too! ^^ Great work, man!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. UAHAHA Thanks you gusy for the inspiration and Ideas xDDD

    Hehehe more have to be done #lolinecessary

    ResponderEliminar