sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Capitana Galaxia fanart Sarro


From some months ago to this very day some friends have joined me in the fun of making some NSFW/NSAP fanart and pictures, some of these fine pieces of art be shared someday, ones more quickly than others.







So this time I bring some stuff derivated from one of these pals, since I have lost contact with him im not sure id showing what he kindly share with me, since that was the original intentention, join efforts in the lolz I are almost sure to share it.











But in the meanwhile some images come up between the everyday work and the requests on wich I are Involved; in the best spirit of what we gonna name IG (its okay, k?) here are some what we call bizarre fanarts..











No more bizarre than my own, I have to ink and color the Octopus one and the "Attack of the invisible Old Fart"; ahem....#comingsoon










Anyway here are, some are thrilling, some are....beefy; but overall I have a good time when I saw them.

Hope you people too:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario